It’s always a great feeling to know that people appreciate what you write and enjoy reading your entries.
The Sunshine Blogger Award, is a great way to show fellow bloggers that you support their work and what it is they’re writing for.
The aim for my blog is to combine the highs and lows of traveling, Mental Health and Well-being and how factors of each are interlinked. Also the benefits to broadening your mind and allowing yourself to be open to new experiences and opportunities.
I would like to thank Chetna Khetawat of http://thevagabonddreamer.com
For the nomination.
Rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award:
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you in the blog post add their link in your post.
2. Answer the 11 questions which your nominator asked you.
3. Nominate up to 11 new bloggers for the award and write them 11 new questions for the same.
4. Let your nominees know that they have been nominated.
5. List the rules and add the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
Answers to the questions asked of me by Chetna.
1. What do you love the most about blogging?
I love sharing my stories and experiences with the people reading my blog.
2. Who is your Blogging Inspiration?
My inspiration for blogging came from travelling itself, seeing sights, having experiences and knowing there are people who will never get the opportunity to do so.
3. Is it a hobby or you are pursuing it as a profession? If hobby, do you plan to be a full time professional blogger?
for now it’s a hobby, if blogging became a full time profession for me in the future then I would be very happy with that.
4. Mention 3 top Travel Bloggers you adore and wish to be like?
I only really have twobloggers that I have a lot of respect and admiration for.
My first would definitely have to be Psycho Traveller, a YouTube Vlogger who inspired me to begin traveling. https://www.youtube.com/user/PsychoTraveller
Second would be Matt Kepnes very successful travel blogger and author. Also creator of https://www.nomadicmatt.com/ a very successful travel blog since 2008.
5. Have you read my Blogs (http://thevagabonddreamer.com/) before this nomination?
6. Any suggestion for improvement in my blogs?
None, I like the layout and delivery of your content.
7. Which is your favorite travel destination so far? Why?
Australia by far, Australia is my first time as a solo traveller and it’s changed how I see and live my life.
8. What do you do to promote your blogs?
Facebook is my main source for promoting. I find that honest content and relatable writing is a must.
9. Do you believe in paid promotion of blogs?
I believe paid promotion is helpful but is no replacement for organic engagement. I feel more pride in a Blog Entry if I have taken the time to share it with people personally.
10. Share any memorable experience with a local resident of one of your favorite travel destinations?
My time spent in my current occupation at The Great Aussie Bush Camp is one of my most memorable. This is due to the fact that the people I work with who live locally have accepted myself and others from overseas into the group. We are all like one big family and I’ll never forget the time I’ve spent with them and the fun we’ve had together, both on and off the the job.
11. How do you think you can contribute to the society with the help of your blogs or travel advents?
I aim to inspire people to rely more on the power of positivity, the positive effects that seeing the world has is unrecognised and more people would benefit more from that, than any medication a doctor would give them.
I choose to nominate the following blogs, I have read through each and love the content in each. Congratulations on your nomination and good luck with the future of your blog.
1. Subas Magar – http://stephimalayatrek.com/
2. Kamal Maurya – http://exploremyways.com/
3. Jack Krier – https://www.findworldsbeauty.com/
4. Nico Ferre – http://www.dreamydailyadventure.com/
5. Bradley James Paterson – http://www.beguiledbeachcomber.com/
6. Christine Keith – http://christinewillgo.com/
7. Jaezzir Mae Arquiola – https://traveloguers.com/
8. Lionel Loverain Focus – https://www.wanderhow.com/
9. Adam Isfendiyar – https://www.adamisfendiyar.com/
10. Karla Fresqeuz – https://venom-white.com/
11. Alexandria Brown – http://www.thecloudtraveler.com/
Questions for my nominees:-
1.Would you agree travel is a healer of an ill mind?
2.Which is the most inspiring destination you have visited so far?
3.What inspired you to begin blogging?
4.Name the three things you could not live without on a desert island.
5.If you were told you could only visit one location for the rest of your life, where would you choose and why?
6.If you had the power to change one thing and one thing only in this world, the change would be permanent… what would it be?
7.Solo traveling is one of the most exciting things I’ve ever done, however I often think about people I’d like to share my adventures with. If you could choose anyone to travel with, who would it be and why?
8.I live by the motto, “look good, feel good, perform better” this gives me motivation each day to try my best. What is your favourite motto and why?
9.I am a big supporter of ROK (Random Acts of Kindness). Give an example of a time when you have gone above and beyond to help out a friend or a stranger.
10. What expectations do you have for your blog over the next 5 years.
11. As I said, my blog also focuses on mental health awareness. If a friend was seeking help from you with such problems, would you feel comfortable and confident providing them with the help and support, or the information and direction that they need?
Once again congratulations and good luck in the future to all my nominees.
I look forward to all your answers.
Keep traveling, keep smiling and keep sharing.
Dale Ryan – Rebefser.com